- Brushless Speed Controllers
- Discontinued product
Address: 4th Floor, Building 8, Third Park, Xinsheng Science and Technology Park, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Model: BLHELI-S 12A 2-4S
Constant Current: 12A
Peak Current(10s): 15A
Programming : YES
PCB Size: 22MM*12MM
- BLHeli_S manual .PDF
- BLHeli_S manual .ZIP
• Chips on EFM8BB21F16,50MHZ Greatest
• BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
• Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
• The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
• All codes use damped light mode.Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
• The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
excellently in normal operating environments.
• The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.